"Vampire Mystique" - A Piece of Magical Wearable Art
This is an enchanted, entirely hand-sculpted, one-of-a-kind polymer clay necklace, embellished with Swarovski crystals, Swarovski drops and adjustable gunmetal plated brass chain.
This piece embraces a dark, vampiric mystique and gothic elegance.
- PREMO polymer clay (an outstanding quality polymer clay that is very strong and lightweight)
- Swarovski crystals and drops
- Metallic, iridescent pigment powders
- Gunmetal plated brass chain
We carefully sculpted, rolled, formed and shaped by hand every small detail you see on this pendant, based on our design. We didn't use any molds.
After sculpting/adding details, the necklace was cured a couple of times in an oven to harden, then we added a clear finish to protect the surface of the artwork.
Black and metallic, color-shifting blue/purple with sparkling red Swarovski crystals and Swarovski beads matching in color (red-blue).
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.
- 60 mm wide, 110 mm tall (including the Swarovski drop on the bottom)
- total length: 19 and 1/2 inches, adjustable
Handle with care:
- Avoid scratching the surface of the jewelry
- Do not drop the artwork (please note that while the brand of polymer clay we are using is not fragile, Swarovski crystals and drops are.)
- Keep the piece away from perfume, hairspray, deodorant, nail polish
- Use regular jewelry cleaner for the metal parts
- Use a soft, moist fabric / damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the polymer clay. You may also use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the textured surfaces.
- Keep it away from high heat
- Take off the piece when showering or swimming (polymer clay itself is waterproof, but the sealer is just water-resistant. A quick wash is not a problem though.
- Please note that polymer clay has a bit of flexibility to it (that is more prominent in hot weather) that is perfectly normal.
We are happy to share our art with you. We hope you'll find pleasure in wizArts! :-)