This is a mystical, entirely hand-sculpted, one-of-a-kind polymer clay necklace embellished with fiery and color-shifting Swarovski crystals and iridescent pigments.
The blue pigment shifts color to purple, based on the angle.
- - PREMO polymer clay (an outstanding quality polymer clay that is very strong and durable)
- - Metallic, iridescent pigments
- - Swarovski crystals
- - Antiqued brass chain and bail
- - Love
- - Magick
I carefully sculpted, rolled, formed and shaped by hand every small detail you see on this pendant (including the tiny braiding of the clay), based on my original design. I didn't use any molds.
After sculpting/adding details, the necklace was cured in an oven to harden, then we added a clear finish to protect the surface of the artwork.
- 50 mm wide, 100 mm tall (including the bail)
- total length: 20 inches, adjustable
Sparkling gold - orange fire opal and color-shifting Swarovski crystals on a metallic, iridescent blue-purple and antique golden base.
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.
Handle with care:
- Avoid scratching the surface of the jewelry
- Do not drop the piece. The brand of polymer clay we use is very strong: it is not brittle, not fragile, but make sure you don't bend the delicate parts forcefully. You need to be careful with the Swarovski crystals, as those could break.
- Keep the piece away from perfume, hairspray, deodorant, nail polish
- Use regular jewelry cleaner for the metal parts
- Use a soft, moist fabric / damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the polymer clay. You may also use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the textured surfaces.
- Keep it away from high heat
- Take off the piece when showering or swimming (polymer clay itself is waterproof, but the sealer is just water-resistant. A quick wash is not a problem though.
- Please note that polymer clay has a bit of flexibility to it (that is more prominent in hot weather) that is perfectly normal.
We are happy to share our art with you. We hope you'll find pleasure in wizArts! :-)