- Swarovski crystals and drops
- MICA powders
- 14 karat gold-filled hooks
I carefully sculpted, shaped and formed every detail of the setting using polymer clay. I didn't use any molds. After sculpting, adding the details and MICA powders, I cured the earrings in an oven to harden. After that, I created the back layer, cured the piece again, then applied a clear coat to protect the surface of the artwork. SIZE:
- Width: 14 mm
- Total height with the hook: 50 mmCOLORS:
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not drop the piece. The brand of polymer clay we use is very strong: it is not brittle, not fragile, but make sure you don't bend the delicate parts forcefully. You need to be careful with the crystals and drops, as those could break
- Keep the piece away from perfume, hairspray, deodorant, nail polish
- The 14 karat gold-filled hook does not tarnish
- Use a soft, moist fabric / damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the polymer clay. You may also use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the textured surfaces.
- Keep it away from high heat
- Take off the piece when showering or swimming (polymer clay itself is waterproof, but the sealer is just water-resistant. A quick wash is not a problem though.
Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of these fiery and magical earrings!