These handmade, mystical, glow-in-the-dark polymer clay earrings are MADE TO ORDER. Please note that the earrings will have minor variations of color and shape compared to the pictures, as I create them completely by hand. Because of that, each piece is one-of-a-kind and infused with Magick.
It will take approximately 3 - 5 business days for me to create your beautiful pieces. If you'd like any changes to be made to them, send me an email with your customization request.
These unique, beautiful pieces of wearable art are the perfect gift, symbolizing the enlightening beauty of neverending Love.
This new phosphorescent material we use is an eco-friendly alkaline earth aluminate pigment that is non-toxic and non-radioactive.
In order to glow, the earrings need to be charged for just a few minutes with any source of light (artificial light or sunlight), then it will emit a luminous glow. They are also UV reactive, making them glow in blacklight as well.
Their ability to glow can last for at least 20 years.
- - Regular and our handmade glow-in-the-dark polymer clay
- - Color-shifting Swarovski crystals
- - Color-shifting pigment
- - 925 sterling silver earwires
- - Magick
I create these unique polymer clay earrings using the 'Applique' or 'Polymer Clay Embroidery' technique. I carefully sculpt, roll, form and shape every small detail by hand, using tiny pieces of clay, a thin needle, patience and love. I don't use any molds.
After sculpting, I cure the earrings in an oven to harden, then add a clear coat to protect the surface.
Phosphorescent (off-white translucent) clay on a metallic, color-shifting blue/purple base with matching, color-shifting Swarovski crystals.
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.
- 10 mm wide,- 48 mm tall (including the earwire)
- Avoid scratching the surface of the jewelry
- Do not drop the earrings. The brand of polymer clay we use is very strong and extremely lightweight: it is not brittle, not fragile, but please be careful with the Swarovski crystals, as those could crack.
- Keep the piece away from perfume, hairspray, deodorant, nail polish
- Use regular jewelry cleaner for the metal parts
- Use a soft, moist fabric / damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the polymer clay. You may also use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the textured surfaces.
- Keep it away from high heat
- Take off the piece when showering or swimming (polymer clay itself is waterproof, but the sealer is just water-resistant). A quick wash is not a problem though.
We are happy to share our art with you. We hope you'll find pleasure in wizArts! :-)