This handmade, mystical, glow-in-the-dark polymer clay pendant is MADE TO ORDER. Please note that the pendant will have minor variations of color and shape compared to the pictures, as I create it completely by hand. Because of that, each piece is one-of-a-kind and infused with Magick.
It will take approximately 3 - 5 business days for me to create your beautiful piece. If you'd like any changes to be made to it, send me an email with your customization request (e.g. different colors for the base or the crystals).
This new phosphorescent material we use is an eco-friendly alkaline earth aluminate pigment that is non-toxic and non-radioactive.
In order to glow, it needs to be charged for just a few minutes with any source of light (artificial light or sunlight), then it can emit a luminous glow for hours. If it is left to be exposed to light for an hour or more, it is capable of glowing all night long.
Its ability to glow can last for at least 20 years.
- - Regular and our handmade glow-in-the-dark polymer clay
- - Swarovski crystals, beads and drop
- - 925 Sterling silver chain
- - Magick
I make this unique polymer clay pendant using the 'Applique' or 'Polymer Clay Embroidery' technique. I carefully sculpt, roll, form and shape every small detail by hand, using tiny pieces of clay, a thin needle, patience and love. I don't use any molds.
After sculpting, I cure the pendant in an oven to harden, then add a clear coat to protect the surface of the artwork.
Phosphorescent (off-white translucent) clay on a black base, embellished with fiery red Swarovski crystals.
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.
- 50 mm tall (including the drop), 25 mm wide
- 19 inches long chain
- Avoid scratching the surface of the jewelry
- Do not drop the piece. The brand of polymer clay we use is very strong: it is not brittle, not fragile, but please be careful with the Swarovski crystals, as those could break.
- Keep the piece away from perfume, hairspray, deodorant, nail polish
- Use regular jewelry cleaner for the metal parts
- Use a soft, moist fabric / damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the polymer clay. You may also use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the textured surfaces.
- Keep it away from high heat
- Take off the piece when showering or swimming (polymer clay itself is waterproof, but the sealer is just water-resistant). A quick wash is not a problem though.
- Please note that polymer clay has a bit of flexibility to it (that is more prominent in hot weather) that is perfectly normal
We are happy to share our art with you. We hope you'll find pleasure in wizArts! :-)