"Eternal Love" - A Unique Piece of Magical Wearable Art
Infinite love that flies on the wings of eternity, with ever-changing colors and glow that enlightens the darkest nights.
This is a stunning, entirely hand sculpted, one-of-a-kind statement piece. I created the light motifs using my own, handmade glow-in-the-dark clay (green and blue).
This new phosphorescent material I used is is an environmentally friendly alkaline earth aluminate pigment that is non-toxic and non-radioactive. After charging it with a direct source of light, it glows for a few hours.
I painted the surface of the artwork with hue-shifting (iridescent) pigments that create a unique and magical effect.
- PREMO polymer clay (an outstanding quality polymer clay that is very strong and durable): regular and glow-in-the-dark (handmade)
- Swarovski crystals
- Swarovski drops
- Iridescent pigments that shift their colors depending on the angle
- 14k gold filled chain
I carefully sculpted, rolled, formed and shaped by hand every small detail you see on this pendant, based on my own design. I didn't use any molds.
After sculpting / adding details, I cured the necklace a couple of times in an oven to harden, then added a clear coating to protect the surface of the artwork.
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.
- 120 mm wide, 130 mm tall, including the Swarovski drop
- total length: 20 1/2 inches, adjustable (the width of the pendant is added to the length.)
Handle with care:
- Avoid scratching the surface of the jewelry
- Avoid item from falling on the floor
- Use a damp cloth for cleaning
I am happy to share our art with you. I hope you'll find pleasure in wizArts! :-)