"Eternal Love" - A Unique Piece of Magical Wearable Art
Infinite love that flies on the wings of eternity, with ever-changing colors and glow that enlightens the darkest nights.
This is a stunning, entirely hand sculpted, one-of-a-kind statement piece. I created the light motifs using my own, handmade glow-in-the-dark clay (green and blue).
This new phosphorescent material I used is is an environmentally friendly alkaline earth aluminate pigment that is non-toxic and non-radioactive. After charging it with a direct source of light, it glows for a few hours.
I painted the surface of the artwork with hue-shifting (iridescent) pigments that create a unique and magical effect.
- PREMO polymer clay (an outstanding quality polymer clay that is very strong and durable): regular and glow-in-the-dark (handmade)
- Swarovski crystals
- Swarovski drops
- Iridescent pigments that shift their colors depending on the angle
- 14k gold filled chain
I carefully sculpted, rolled, formed and shaped by hand every small detail you see on this pendant, based on my own design. I didn't use any molds.
After sculpting / adding details, I cured the necklace a couple of times in an oven to harden, then added a clear coating to protect the surface of the artwork.
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.
- 120 mm wide, 130 mm tall, including the Swarovski drop
- total length: 20 1/2 inches, adjustable (the width of the pendant is added to the length.)
Handle with care:
- Avoid scratching the surface of the jewelry
- Do not drop the piece. The brand of polymer clay we use is very strong: it is not brittle, not fragile, but make sure you don't bend the delicate parts forcefully. You need to be careful with the Swarovski crystals, drops and beads, as those could break.
- Keep the piece away from perfume, hairspray, deodorant, nail polish
- Use regular jewelry cleaner for the metal parts
- Use a soft, moist fabric / damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the polymer clay. You may also use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the textured surfaces.
- Keep it away from high heat
- Take off the piece when showering or swimming (polymer clay itself is waterproof, but the sealer is just water-resistant. A quick wash is not a problem though.
- Please note that polymer clay has a bit of flexibility to it (that is more prominent in hot weather) that is perfectly normal.
We are happy to share our art with you. We hope you'll find pleasure in wizArts! :-)