"Duality" - A Unique Piece of Magical Wearable Art
This is a stunning, entirely hand-sculpted, one-of-a-kind statement piece. Duality symbolizes the two opposite principles that lie behind the wholeness of the Universe.
- - PREMO polymer clay (an outstanding quality polymer clay that is very strong and lightweight)
- - Swarovski crystals (regular and color-shifting ones)
- - Labradorite gemstone
- - Swarovski and Czech glass beads
- - Antiqued brass chain
- - Love
- - Magick
I carefully sculpted by hand every small detail you see on this pendant, based on my own design. I didn't use any molds.
After sculpting / adding details, I cured the necklace a couple of times in an oven to harden, then added a clear coating to protect the surface of the artwork.
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.
- 130 mm wide, approximately 90 mm tall
- total length: 19 1/2 inches (including the width of the pendant)
Handle with care:
- Avoid scratching the surface of the jewelry
- Do not drop the piece. The brand of polymer clay we use is very strong: it is not brittle, not fragile, but make sure you don't bend the delicate parts forcefully. You need to be careful with the Swarovski crystals and the labradorite gemstone, as those could break.
- Keep the piece away from perfume, hairspray, deodorant, nail polish
- Use regular jewelry cleaner for the metal parts
- Use a soft, moist fabric / damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the polymer clay. You may also use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the textured surfaces.
- Keep it away from high heat
- Take off the piece when showering or swimming (polymer clay itself is waterproof, but the sealer is just water-resistant. A quick wash is not a problem though.
- Please note that polymer clay has a bit of flexibility to it (that is more prominent in hot weather) that is perfectly normal.
We are happy to share our art with you. We hope you'll find pleasure in wizArts! :-)