"Connection" - A Unique Piece of Magical Wearable Art
This is an entirely handmade, one-of-a-kind polymer clay and labradorite statement art necklace. It symbolizes the connection between the magical reams of each soul.
Labradorite, the Gemstone of Magic, the "Temple of the Stars"
Labradorite has been known for thousands of years and is surrounded by myth. This mystical gemstone, said to represent the “temple of the stars”, fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights), an ordinary stone that transforms to the extraordinary, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms. It is, in every sense, a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one's own awareness as a soul and it stimulates intuition, telepathy, psychic abilities and past-life recall. [https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/labradorite / modified]
Energies: ♥ Transformative ♥ Calming ♥ Stimulates creativity, imagination and intuition, ♥ Repels negativity and stress ♥
This magical gemstone, with its iridescent flashes of color, can be very beneficial for all chakras. It is especially useful in the upper chakras including the Throat, Third Eye and Crown chakra.
- PREMO polymer clay (an outstanding quality polymer clay that is very strong and lightweight)
- Swarovski crystals (regular and color-shifting ones)
- Labradorite gemstones
- Polymer clay and Czech glass beads
- Brass chain
I carefully sculpted by hand every small detail you see on this pendant, based on my own design. Even the braid was hand-done using long pieces of polymer clay "snakes". I didn't use any molds.
After sculpting / adding details, I cured the necklace a couple of times in an oven to harden, then added a clear coating to protect the surface of the artwork.
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.
- 90 mm wide, approximately 132 mm tall
- total length: 23 1/2 inches (including the width of the pendant)
Handle with care:
- Avoid scratching the surface of the jewelry
- Do not drop the piece. The brand of polymer clay we use is very strong: it is not brittle, not fragile, but make sure you don't bend the delicate parts forcefully. You need to be careful with the Swarovski crystals, beads and gemstones, as those could break.
- Keep the piece away from perfume, hairspray, deodorant, nail polish
- Use regular jewelry cleaner for the metal parts
- Use a soft, moist fabric / damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the polymer clay. You may also use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the textured surfaces.
- Keep it away from high heat
- Take off the piece when showering or swimming (polymer clay itself is waterproof, but the sealer is just water-resistant. A quick wash is not a problem though.
- Please note that polymer clay has a bit of flexibility to it (that is more prominent in hot weather) that is perfectly normal.
We are happy to share our art with you. We hope you'll find pleasure in wizArts! :-)