'Celestial Bow' - An Iridescent, Magical Art Necklace
This is an enchanted, entirely hand-sculpted, one-of-a-kind polymer clay necklace. This mystical piece represents Sharanga, the celestial bow of Lord Vishnu.
The necklace shifts color from green/teal/blue to purple, based on the angle.
- - PREMO polymer clay (an outstanding quality polymer clay that is very strong and durable)
- - Swarovski crystals and beads
- - Titanium aura agate arrowhead
- - Iridescent pigments
- - Sterling silver chain
- - Magick
I carefully sculpted, shaped, formed and carved by hand every small detail you see on this pendant, based on my original design (even the braid was hand-done, using long "snakes" of polymer clay). We didn't use any molds.
After sculpting / adding details, the necklace was baked in an oven to harden, then we added a clear coat to protect the surface of the artwork.
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.
- 120 mm wide, 110 mm tall (including the agate)
- total length: 21 inches, adjustable (including the width of the pendant)
Handle with care:
- Avoid scratching the surface of the jewelry
- Do not drop the piece. The brand of polymer clay we use is very strong: it is not brittle, not fragile, but make sure you don't bend the delicate parts forcefully. You need to be careful with the Swarovski crystals, drops and gemstones, as those could break.
- Keep the piece away from perfume, hairspray, deodorant, nail polish
- Use regular jewelry cleaner for the metal parts
- Use a soft, moist fabric / damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the polymer clay. You may also use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the textured surfaces.
- Keep it away from high heat
- Take off the piece when showering or swimming (polymer clay itself is waterproof, but the sealer is just water-resistant. A quick wash is not a problem though.
- Please note that polymer clay has a bit of flexibility to it (that is more prominent in hot weather) that is perfectly normal.
We are happy to share our art with you. We hope you'll find pleasure in wizArts! :-)