Handmade, magickal, abalone shell and polymer clay earrings with 925 sterling silver hooks. MATERIALS:
- Abalone shells
- Swarovski crystals
- Polymer clay
- MICA powders
- Sterling silver hooks
We carefully sculpted, shaped and formed every detail of the setting (including the spiral on the side) using polymer clay. After sculpting, adding the details and MICA powders, we cured the earrings in an oven to harden. After that, we created the back layer, cured the piece again, then applied a clear coat to protect the surface of the artwork. SIZE:
- Width: 25 mm
- Total height with the hook: 60 mmCOLORS:
Please note that each color may slightly differ from the photos due to different monitor settings.CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not drop the piece. The brand of polymer clay we use is very strong: it is not brittle, not fragile, but make sure you don't bend the delicate parts forcefully. You need to be careful with the abalone shells and Swarovski crystals, as those could break.
- Keep the piece away from perfume, hairspray, deodorant, nail polish
- Use regular jewelry cleaner for the metal parts
- Use a soft, moist fabric / damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the polymer clay. You may also use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the textured surfaces.
- Keep it away from high heat
- Take off the piece when showering or swimming (polymer clay itself is waterproof, but the sealer is just water-resistant. A quick wash is not a problem though.
- To slow the tarnishing of the sterling silver part, keep the earrings in airtight packages and store them in a cool, dry place
Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of these iridescent and magical earrings!